20161225

I (always) wanna know what's the weather like in Seoul



 mood;



no, 
it's not like I want to go to Seoul again,
yes I want to, 
but it doesn't like, what you're thinking about

we're approaching 2017
this year, I've achieved some of things which it was just a dream
but I am still longing for that long 'escape'
I am surrounded by lovely people
but I am still longing for that long 'escape'

I am not always dance-pop, sometimes I can be folk, slow jam or r&b 

well, I just have to believe that day will come
I am still mesmerized how 2016 is like a party wrapped in mysterious box with a ribbon made of gold 

and oh this is the last Sunday on 2016
last year, it was my 31st day before my flight to fulfill my fantasy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^